[Sticky] START HERE! Dr Greger's intro videos and video lectures
NutritionFacts Intro Videos
Dr Greger and his team at NutritionFacts.org work through the latest in peer-reviewed nutrition & health research, presenting the results in a clear way to empower individuals to make improved dietary choices for themselves and their families. Cut through the deluge of confusing and conflicting nutritional advice!
Dr Greger's Video Lecture Series
And then if you want more :
- Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death (2012) [55 mins] - Diet to prevent & reverse the top 15 killers.
- More than an Apple a Day (2013) [62 mins] - Preventing the most common diseases.
- From Table to Able (2014) [54 mins] - Combating Disabling Diseases with Food.
- Food as Medicine (2015) [75 mins] - Preventing & Treating the Most Dreaded Diseases with Diet.
- 2016 - How Not to Die (above)
- How Not To Diet (2019) [60 mins] - Evidence-Based Weight Loss
- How Not to Die from Heart Disease
- How Not to Die from Cancer
- How Not to Die from Diabetes
- How Not to Die from Kidney Disease
- How Not to Die from High Blood Pressure
- What Is the Healthiest Diet?
- How Not to Die: An Animated Summary
- Dining by Traffic Light: Green Is for Go, Red Is for Stop
- Greger’s Daily Dozen Checklist
- What Are the Best Foods?
- Dr Greger's Live Q&A sessions
- Dr Greger's Podcasts
- Browse the NutritionFacts blog
- Evidence-Based Eating Guide (free e-book)
- Look up specific foods and ailments at NutritionFacts comprehensive A to Z index